- Load trailers with proper assortment of canoes and kayaks. Secure boats to trailers in timely manner to maintain departure schedule.
- Verify and communicate to ensure proper resources available for outgoing trips.
- Prepare boats for lake rentals, including taking boat to launch area, assisting customer with advice and/or boarding assistance, and launching boat into water. Also assist with returning boats.
- Recover boats from landing area and replace in storage. Travel with drivers to alternate landing locations and load trailers.
- Grounds housekeeping duties and equipment maintenance as needed.
- Track incoming customers to verify safe return. Participate in search efforts when needed.
River Trip Coordinator
- Must be 21 years of age and have good driving record.
- Present pre-trip orientation to customers.
- Confirm resources on trailer match customer requirements. Assist with trailer loading as needed.
- Keep to departure schedule and transport customers to launch site.
- Unload boats from trailers and assist customers with river launch as needed.
- Must be able to drive van-trailer combination and maneuver trailers sufficiently to access launch sites and boatyard.
Anyone interested in the positions should contact: